Can a Chiropractor Help with Headaches?
If you experience chronic headaches or frequently experience sudden pain from migraines or stress, then you may need to visit us at MaxLife Chiropractic. Pain doesn’t have to be a normal part of your life. No one should have to work around headaches and the frequent debilitating pounding that comes with them. Visiting your chiropractor can help you to identify the cause of your headaches, and to treat them in a way that targets the problem at the source.
According to research provided by the American Chiropractic Association, 9 out of 10 Americans suffer from some sort of frequent headaches. This number is huge when you compare it to the U.S. population. Only about 5 percent of these headaches herald a more serious medical condition—meaning that most are based in the head and neck themselves. Spinal manipulation can clear blockages, improve posture, and alleviate head and neck pain related to musculoskeletal issues.
How Can a Chiropractor Provide Relief for Headaches?
There are a number of steps your chiropractor can take to help you fight back against headache pain, including:
- Identify the source of the headaches and develop a treatment plan to provide relief.
- Perform chiropractic adjustment that can realign your spine, alleviating stress on the neck and head.
- Help to come up with a nutritional plan or suggest changes to your daily activities and posture problems.
You may not even be aware of behaviors that are contributing to your headaches. Talking to a trained and licensed chiropractic doctor can give you insight into triggers, issues with alignment, and other factors that may be the source of serious pain. Common causes of headaches include:
- Chronic stress and tensing of the muscles
- “Computer posture,” or sitting in a hunched position all day
- Poor nutrition or a reliance on caffeine
- Insomnia or disrupted sleep patterns
- Spinal blockages preventing proper movement in joints relating to the head and neck
- Problems with joints in the jaw (often overlooked)
Reaching Out for Help
At MaxLife Chiropractic, we understand how disruptive even an occasional headache can be to your life. Let Dr. Jason Harrison, a trusted, experienced chiropractor in Fishers Indiana, work with you to get you on the path to relief and a healthier lifestyle!
Call 317-808-5675 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Jason Harrison located in Fishers, Indiana
Our new chiropractor patient special is only $69** .
**New Patients Only.
– New chiropractor patient special includes the initial consultation, an exam, and if necessary, X-Rays.
– Please mention this coupon when making your appointment.
– Not valid for patients with Medicare (due to Medicare guidelines).
– Care methods vary based on patient need. Appropriate treatment will be given to improve your situation.